Your Cart is Currently Empty
Please browse our great range of Limited Edition Empire E-Flex Thermal Paintball Mask Goggles - Equipped w/ Thermal Smoke + Bonus Clear Thermal Lens. If you need any assistance please get in touch and a member of our expert team will help you with any query you have.
The new Limited Edition Hex Camo & Terrapat goggles come with both a clear and a smoke lens.
The Vents lens removes in seconds and the clear, dual-pane design provides maximum viewing angle and visual clarity while the comfortable ProFlex foam assures the most satisfying fit.
The ultra soft and flexible ProFlex style skirt offers excellent breathability and voice projection and has been tweaked to produce a smaller profile. The Empire e-Flex Paintball Mask provides you with maximum comfort, super light weight, superior optics and excellent protection...simply put, BEST IN CLASS!
Limited Edition Empire E-Flex Paintball Mask Goggles Features:
- Equipped w/ Smoke Thermal Lens + Bonus Clear Thermal Lens
- Vents lens system for rapid lens exchanges without the need for tools
- Thermal, anti-fog, dual-pane clear lens with zero optical distortion and 270-degree view
- Hypo-allergenic super-comfy Spectra ProFlex face foam
- New e-Flex thermo-foam ear pieces allow you to hear everything around you
- Ultra soft and flexible face skirt offers excellent breathability and voice projection
- Reduced silhouette compared to the ProFlex for fewer hits
- Silicone bead to keep the pro style Empire strap in place
- Simply - one of the BEST goggles available
If you are looking for a combination of two of the hottest paintball masks on the market then the E-Flex is for you. Empire has taken the best features from the E'Vent and JT Proflex goggle and made one super goggle. Packed with features - The bottoms of the Empire E-Flex paintball mask detach and are completely compatible with regular Flex skirts and Specta frames! This means plenty of customizing for everyone. The Empire E-Flex Paintball mask includes the Empire E-Vents quick change lens system, beefed up the earpieces from the original Proflex, reshaped Proflex bottom to hug the face more and decrease the side protruding. The Empire E-Flex foam is from the Spectra so it's the most comfortable foam ever.