The original Oakley Radar eyewear combined everything we learned from decades of research with the world's best athletes, and with the taller lens of Oakley Radar EV Path and its extended range of view (EV) in the upper peripheral region, the heritage of performance has a new milestone. The Oakley Radar EV Path sunglasses feature a wide field of view which makes it easier to check your blind spots and the semi-frameless design is lightweight making the shield perfect for riding all day. The Three-Point fit ensures a comfortable fit and precise optical alignment. Unobtanium nose pads and earsocks become grippier when wet, so the more you sweat, the more secure your sunglasses fit your face. The Radar EV Path sunglasses are equipped with stress-resistant Plutonite lenses that eliminate 100% of all harmful UV-rays offering excellent protection from the sun.
Oakley Radar EV Path Sunglasses Features:
- Matte Black w/ Black Polarized Lenses
- Oakley's Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Interchangeable lens system designed to optimize performance in any environment. (Extra lenses sold separately).
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Soft vault sunglass case and Microbag included to clean and protect your Oakley sunglasses.
- Lens Width: 38 millimeters
- Lens Height: 50.5 millimeters
- Bridge: 138 millimeters
- Arm: 128 millimeters
The eyewear products in this store can expose you to the chemical Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6