The eNMEy is designed around performance, safety, and value. The GoG eNMEy is a fully pneumatic mechanical marker. That means it doesn't need any batteries or electronics; just gas up the eNMEy and go play. The eNMEy is a spool valve design like many high-end markers so it is lighter weight, doesn't "kick" like typical blowback markers, and is more gentle on the paintball when firing so you have less breaks in the barrel. Maintenance is quick and easy on the GoG eNMEy with its Bolt Out Back system, and velocity is simplified with one screw on the vertical grip regulator. High-performance design and top-grade materials means the GoG eNMEy delivers huge value and incredible performance.
GoG eNMEy Gen2 Paintball Gun Features:
- Semi-Automatic .68 Caliber Paintball Gun Marker
- 12" Ported Barrel with Impulse/Ion Barrel Threads
- True Pneumatic Design - Reduced Wear: No batteries, no hammer, no sear, and no metal-on-metal wear points. The eNMEy valve is not powered by springs, instead, it is operated by precisely balanced gas pressures. This tournament-proven system delivers both speed and accuracy. With only one moving part serving as both the main valve and bolt.
- Regulated Low Pressure - Safe and Easy on Paint: A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. That means when you set your velocity to safe limits, it is less likely to fluctuate to an unsafe level than markers without a regulator. Low pressure allows the eNMEy to be gentle on paint and silky smooth, with little to no recoil.
- CO2 or Compressed Air - Safely handles both: An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components in the eNMEy from the pressure spikes often associated with liquid CO2, while the vertical regulator compensates for pressure fluctuations allowing for stabile velocity with compressed air or CO2. For the player, this means consistent shot-to-shot performance enhancing accuracy. For safety, the relief valve and regulator combine to assure safe operation and controlled velocities, far greater than a marker without these systems.
- Composite Construction and Bolt out the Back Design: Utilizing the best materials for each component, the eNMEy surrounds a stable hard anodized aluminum receiver with a lightweight, durable nylon/fiber composite cover and grip frame similar to those found in modern police/military rated firearms. With a bolt-out-the-back design, the bolt and valve core remove easily from the back of the marker. With only one moving part, no metal-on-metal contact, and no springs, the eNMEy valve and bolt are easy to clean and maintain. With newer players, simple maintenance means less downtime and more game time.
- K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Silly: There are only four components to the eNMEy 68 caliber's spool valve system, and only one of them moves during fire. Lubrication of the bolt system can be done in less than 3 minutes and requires absolutely no tools, spend time playing paintball not working on your marker. There are no springs to lose, no hammers to cock-back just disengage the reliable mechanical safety and you're ready to play. The eNMEy is easy to own and easy to use, no matter what your skill level every player can appreciate an easy-to-use marker.
- Redesigned HD Valve - Tougher Than Ever: The new HD valve is at the heart of the eNMEy paintball marker. This super tough valve is designed to stand up to a lifetime of paintball matches and just keep ticking. The valve itself has one single moving internal part that moves less than 1mm and the valve body itself is reinforced with oversized hardware and compression collar. The new HD valve for the GoG eNMEy also allows for incredibly quick semi-automatic cycling with one of the shortest and lightest mechanical trigger pulls on the market.
GoG eNMEy Specs:
- Semi-Automatic .68 Caliber Mechanical Paintball Marker
- Barrel Length: 12 in.
- Barrel Thread: Impulse/Ion
- Barrel Bore Size: .693
- Marker Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz
- Marker Length: 16.5 in.
- Compatible with Both CO2 and Compressed Air
- BPS: ~9+