Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Dye Assault Pack Harness is a perfect example of the collaboration between designers and athletes. The Dye design team meticulously picked apart every harness available. They sat down with their professional players and picked their brains on the most elite pack they could think of. Then they let their design team do their thing. The first item of concern has always been reducing the weight. Dye was able to accomplish this by utilizing new materials in different configurations and reducing the overall weight by 5oz! Supportive waist belt, sturdy construction, easy access to pods were some of the other areas of concern that we were able to improve upon.
- Choose 3+4 or 4+5 Configuration
- 55 MPH Velcro - Velcro so strong it will hold up in 55mph winds, or 55mph worth of pressure tugging on it when you dive or slide. It all makes sense now. We wanted to make sure the harness stays were it is supposed to be, during the whole game.
- Compression Formed Velcro Lock - This is the last stage of the velcro system. This goes on top, because its on the top we wanted it to look cool. So we added a logo and some neat compression.
- Quick Release Handles - Compression formed pod straps are lighter. They have also been set to the perfect length, eliminating excess material.
- Cupped Neoprene Ejector Loops - This is the area that stretches around the actual pods. Instead of depending on elastic straps to keep your pods in place, we have developed a specific pattern of compression neoprene that actually wraps around the pod itself, and causes a downward tension. This design keeps the pods securely in place, while being able to forcefully eject the pods from the loops whenever you're ready to pull that quick release. Direct inject is also featured to make it look good. As we discussed before, style is key.
- Stay Open Pod Loops - Dye has introduced a plastic frame at the base of each pod loop. The new frame forces the loop to keep its open shape at all times, providing optimal ejection capabilities. The insert frame keeps the pods centered, while loading the harness and while ejecting pods. A centered pod ejects smoother. Its all part of the development process to bring you the best performance possible.
- Venting - In an effort to use the most reliable materials at the lightest weight, we incorporated a vented foam back pad. Every other material has been chosen based off its lightweight and breathable characteristics.
- Memory Elastic - The memory elastic offers the most comfortable fit available. It also retains its original shape longer. Thats why its called memory elastic.
- Secondary Pod Wraps - With todays games having multiple formats, you need a versatile harness. The New Assault Harness has been designed to be used in NXL style games as well as larger format games. To accommodate for this we have included secondary pod wraps between each pod loop, and on the outsides of the pod loops. This allows you to carry 3 pods up to 9 pods.
- Neoprene Comfort Belt - The first belt that goes across your waist carries the most pressure. Some of you may notice this when you get that annoying harness rub. Well it annoyed us too. Thats why we added a neoprene padded belt. This is the first move into a more comfortable lightweight harness system. The more comfortable you are while playing, the more you can focus on the game.
- Center Stretch - The center point of assembly for the harness is directly over the spine. So when the belts are stretched around to fit, they are actually pulling from the center of your back. This assembly style ensures that you are getting the most comfortable and efficient use out of the harness system. Other harnesses tend to pull from the sides, not offering a true wrap around harness. Its not so much something you see, but something you feel. And to us, that little difference could aid in making a game winning move.
Harness Only** Paintball Pods Sold Separately.
Paintball Deals ships orders Mon - Fri excluding public holidays. Orders placed by 12pm EST will ship the same day in most cases. We ship from multiple warehouses throughout the US to get you your products fast. Orders typically arrive in 1-5 business days.
**Some regions in the US prohibit the sale / shipment of paintball guns. These cities include (but are not limited to) Boston, NYC, Washington DC and other surrounding areas. Please check your local laws and regulations prior to purchasing. Any restricted orders placed will be canceled and refunded.**
We offer free shipping on orders over $50. Some items under $50 will also be available for free shipping. Check the product for details. Free Shipping will take 1-5 business days depending on your location. Tracking will be provided the day your order ships.
We only ship to the United States due to manufacturers restrictions.
We ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country, your order may be shipped in multiple packages and from multiple locations. You can log into your account to see the status of your order at anytime. Free shipping will ship via USPS, Fedex, UPS or others at our discretion. The vendor may vary as well, i.e. Fedex ground may ship as UPS ground or USPS, We will always abide by the delivery time frame.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Again, these transit times are estimates, NOT guaranteed delivery dates. With that being said, if there is a time constraint, please select an EXPEDITED shipping option to guarantee your package by the specific date.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight or dimension based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns are accepted for brand new, un-used items with their original packaging intact within 30 days after the invoice date. Returns must have zero appearance of being used. All tags and packaging must be intact with all warranty cards, instructions and accessories must be included as well. All returns must be sent back with proper packaging. All returns for refund are subject to a standard 20% restock fee. Any used or damaged items returned will be subject to additional fees determined upon inspection. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All defective product claims need to be addressed by the manufacturer's tech department prior to being accepted as an approved return. Approved defective product returns will be replaced within the first 30 days of receiving order. Manufacturer's warranty goes into affect thereafter. Refused/Undeliverable packages will be subject to standard return policy. All products carry a manufacturers warranty that varies from 30 days to 2 years plus. Used products are not eligible for return nor refund. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any / all warranty related issues.
Returns will NOT be accepted for any OPEN BOX or CLEARANCE items - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Please allow 3-5 days for a return to be processed once received. If payment was via credit card, you will need to allow your bank an additional 3-5 days for them to apply the credit to your account.