Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, Oakley went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics, unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed 80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Oakley Sunglasses Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.