Your Cart is Currently Empty
The eNMEy is designed around performance, safety, and value. The GoG eNMEy is a fully pneumatic mechanical marker. That means it doesn't need any batteries or electronics; just gas up the eNMEy and go play. The eNMEy is a spool valve design like many high-end markers so it is lighter weight, doesn't "kick" like typical blowback markers, and is more gentle on the paintball when firing so you have less breaks in the barrel. Maintenance is quick and easy on the GoG eNMEy with its Bolt Out Back system, and velocity is simplified with one screw on the vertical grip regulator. High-performance design and top-grade materials means the GoG eNMEy delivers huge value and incredible performance.
GoG eNMEy Gen2 Paintball Gun Features:
- Semi-Automatic .68 Caliber Paintball Gun Marker
- 12" Ported Barrel with Impulse/Ion Barrel Threads
- True Pneumatic Design - Reduced Wear: No batteries, no hammer, no sear, and no metal-on-metal wear points. The eNMEy valve is not powered by springs, instead, it is operated by precisely balanced gas pressures. This tournament-proven system delivers both speed and accuracy. With only one moving part serving as both the main valve and bolt.
- Regulated Low Pressure - Safe and Easy on Paint: A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. That means when you set your velocity to safe limits, it is less likely to fluctuate to an unsafe level than markers without a regulator. Low pressure allows the eNMEy to be gentle on paint and silky smooth, with little to no recoil.
- CO2 or Compressed Air - Safely handles both: An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components in the eNMEy from the pressure spikes often associated with liquid CO2, while the vertical regulator compensates for pressure fluctuations allowing for stabile velocity with compressed air or CO2. For the player, this means consistent shot-to-shot performance enhancing accuracy. For safety, the relief valve and regulator combine to assure safe operation and controlled velocities, far greater than a marker without these systems.
- Composite Construction and Bolt out the Back Design: Utilizing the best materials for each component, the eNMEy surrounds a stable hard anodized aluminum receiver with a lightweight, durable nylon/fiber composite cover and grip frame similar to those found in modern police/military rated firearms. With a bolt-out-the-back design, the bolt and valve core remove easily from the back of the marker. With only one moving part, no metal-on-metal contact, and no springs, the eNMEy valve and bolt are easy to clean and maintain. With newer players, simple maintenance means less downtime and more game time.
- K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Silly: There are only four components to the eNMEy 68 caliber's spool valve system, and only one of them moves during fire. Lubrication of the bolt system can be done in less than 3 minutes and requires absolutely no tools, spend time playing paintball not working on your marker. There are no springs to lose, no hammers to cock-back just disengage the reliable mechanical safety and you're ready to play. The eNMEy is easy to own and easy to use, no matter what your skill level every player can appreciate an easy-to-use marker.
- Redesigned HD Valve - Tougher Than Ever: The new HD valve is at the heart of the eNMEy paintball marker. This super tough valve is designed to stand up to a lifetime of paintball matches and just keep ticking. The valve itself has one single moving internal part that moves less than 1mm and the valve body itself is reinforced with oversized hardware and compression collar. The new HD valve for the GoG eNMEy also allows for incredibly quick semi-automatic cycling with one of the shortest and lightest mechanical trigger pulls on the market.
GoG eNMEy Specs:
- Semi-Automatic .68 Caliber Mechanical Paintball Marker
- Barrel Length: 12 in.
- Barrel Thread: Impulse/Ion
- Barrel Bore Size: .693
- Marker Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz
- Marker Length: 16.5 in.
- Compatible with Both CO2 and Compressed Air
- BPS: ~9+
Paintball Deals ships orders Mon - Fri excluding public holidays. Orders placed by 12pm EST will ship the same day in most cases. We ship from multiple warehouses throughout the US to get you your products fast. Orders typically arrive in 1-5 business days.
**Some regions in the US prohibit the sale / shipment of paintball guns. These cities include (but are not limited to) Boston, NYC, Washington DC and other surrounding areas. Please check your local laws and regulations prior to purchasing. Any restricted orders placed will be canceled and refunded.**
We offer free shipping on orders over $50. Some items under $50 will also be available for free shipping. Check the product for details. Free Shipping will take 1-5 business days depending on your location. Tracking will be provided the day your order ships.
We only ship to the United States due to manufacturers restrictions.
We ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country, your order may be shipped in multiple packages and from multiple locations. You can log into your account to see the status of your order at anytime. Free shipping will ship via USPS, Fedex, UPS or others at our discretion. The vendor may vary as well, i.e. Fedex ground may ship as UPS ground or USPS, We will always abide by the delivery time frame.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Again, these transit times are estimates, NOT guaranteed delivery dates. With that being said, if there is a time constraint, please select an EXPEDITED shipping option to guarantee your package by the specific date.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight or dimension based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns are accepted for brand new, un-used items with their original packaging intact within 30 days after the invoice date. Returns must have zero appearance of being used. All tags and packaging must be intact with all warranty cards, instructions and accessories must be included as well. All returns must be sent back with proper packaging. All returns for refund are subject to a standard 20% restock fee. Any used or damaged items returned will be subject to additional fees determined upon inspection. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All defective product claims need to be addressed by the manufacturer's tech department prior to being accepted as an approved return. Approved defective product returns will be replaced within the first 30 days of receiving order. Manufacturer's warranty goes into affect thereafter. Refused/Undeliverable packages will be subject to standard return policy. All products carry a manufacturers warranty that varies from 30 days to 2 years plus. Used products are not eligible for return nor refund. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any / all warranty related issues.
Returns will NOT be accepted for any OPEN BOX or CLEARANCE items - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Please allow 3-5 days for a return to be processed once received. If payment was via credit card, you will need to allow your bank an additional 3-5 days for them to apply the credit to your account.