Ninja Paintball LITE TRANSLUCENT 68/4500 Carbon Fiber Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank with V2 Regulator is made in the USA and is ideal for tournament style play as well as scenario type play. Get approximately 1200 shots per fill depending on your paintball gun marker.
Adjustable Pro V2 regulator ships at 800psi and comes with 4 different output pressures ranging from 450psi, 550psi, 700psi, and 800psi and is easily adjusted by removing shims inside of the regulator. Ninja PRO V2 regulators are fully rotational so you can set the gauge and fill nipple in any position you want without digging into your wrist. This regulator, like all Ninja regulators, also features Ninja's ball valve design which gives you 30% increased flow over other regs. The Pro V2 regulator comes standard with durable brass alloy bonnet, mini fill valve and micro gauge.
Ninja LITE TRANSLUCENT 68/4500 Carbon Fiber Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank with V2 Regulator Features:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Adjustable Pro V2 regulator ships at 800psi and comes with 4 different output pressures ranging from 450psi, 550psi, 700psi, and 800psi and is easily adjusted by removing shims inside of the regulator - Fully Rotational so you can set the guage and fill nipple in any position
- SPA - Shim Pressure Adjustment- change output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
- MFV - Mini Fill Valve - Non wrist digging, low profile design fill valve
- Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
- ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
- ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc
- ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk
- ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
- Mini Fill Valve IS hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
- Reg installed to ASTM specifications
- 68 cubic inch 4500 psi
- Tank Length w/ Pro V2 Reg ~ 10.60"
- Tank Diameter ~ 4.28"
- Tank Weight w/ Pro V2 Reg ~ 2lb 2.8oz
- D.O.T. approved Carbon fiber bottle
- 5 Year Hydro
- ~1200 shots per fill depending on marker
Tanks Ship EMPTY. Must Be Filled Prior to Use.